[geeklog-devel] Facebook usernames

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Fri Apr 29 15:15:49 EDT 2011

I am not liking all the numbers either. The OAuth class actually already
uses USER_uniqueUsername so I just have to change one line in the Facebook
class to use Full Name instead of the Facebook ID for the Geeklog login
name. If a dup is found it should then call on USER_uniqueUsername to solve
the problem.

Does that sound find with everyone using someone's full name as their login
name for Facebook?

Also I will update the upgrade script for 1.8.0 to update any remote user
that doesn't have a password with a password.

Tom