[geeklog-devel] MSSQL

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sat Oct 23 14:15:33 EDT 2010

Thanks Randy.

-----Original Message-----
From: geeklog-devel-bounces at lists.geeklog.net
[mailto:geeklog-devel-bounces at lists.geeklog.net] On Behalf Of Randy Kolenko
Sent: October-22-10 8:24 PM
To: Geeklog Development
Subject: [geeklog-devel] MSSQL

I posted a small fix to the mssql db layer.  I'm on a project that is
using the mssql db layer and found a small bug that has been in there
since day 1 in the describe approximation routine.  The stored procedure
was fine -- it was the php code that had the issue.  Not sure how many
people may be using the mssql abstraction layer, but nevertheless, for
99% of those out there, this fix probably wouldn't affect any normal
functioning Geeklog sites unless for whatever reason you're using the
"describe" db function.

-randy