[geeklog-devel] CKEditor

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Mar 25 17:16:12 EDT 2010

Wayne Patterson wrote:

>Has someone started updating to http://ckeditor.com (thought I saw it
>mentioned somewhere)

Our friends from geeklog.jp did some experiments there, I think. Ivy
sent me some links regarding the integration of TinyBrowser (from
TinyMCE) into CKEditor (since the file browser in CKEditor is no longer free).

Actually, someone from geeklog.jp (mystral-kk, I think) managed to
replace FCKEditor with TinyMCE. Since I hate^Wdon't really like
FCKeditor ;-) I was wondering if that was a route we should be exploring ...

But thanks for pointing me to ckeditor.com - looks like I missed the
FCKeditor 2.6.6 release. That should go into the next Geeklog release.

bye, Dirk

--
http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/