[geeklog-devel] Welcome to the "geeklog-devel" mailing list (Digest mode)

Debjit Saha debjitsaha87 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 10:59:00 EDT 2010

Hi! I am Debjit and Greeting to everyone from India.

I was going through your project ideas for social networking (SocNet)
for Geeklog in GSOC 2010. Having already worked on facebook apps for
various projects and startups, I have a couple of ideas that I would
like to share with you which could make Geeklog not only more socially
accessible but also encourage the users to collaborate things with the
use of social media. I have also done some onsite implementation for
buddypress which happens to be the social networking addon to
wordpress CMS so I have a good idea about things. Can any interested
mentor possibly guide me on going about the socnet project..

Cheers,
Debjit