[geeklog-devel] The Slogan which is a Claim

Randy Kolenko Randy.Kolenko at nextide.ca
Tue Feb 16 11:32:54 EST 2010

I also vote for not using Aptitude as a replacement name.

Shortening the current name to something with GL in it is probably
preferable.

So, the question that is still outstanding is "what is the slogan
supposed to do for Geeklog?".  Are we trying to make a claim?  Are we
trying to make it catchy?  Are we trying to be clever?

Ditch the "log" part of the name and make it simply gCMS.  The 'g' being
a carryover from bygone days and makes for good wiki fodder.

gCMS - Your content, secured.