[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.7.1

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Aug 7 16:00:30 EDT 2010

Okay, it's about time to bring Geeklog back from its summer vacation. With GSoC about to wrap up, now would be a good time for a 1.7.1 release before we start integrating any of the GSoC results for Geeklog 1.8.0 (scheduled for November).

The list of changes is rather short, but does include some useful bug fixes, so I think it's worth it.

Anything on anyone's radar that they would like to see included in a 1.7.1 release (and that can not wait for 1.8.0)?

bye, Dirk