[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2010 is on

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Tue Apr 6 09:04:20 EDT 2010

I rewriting the patch from scratch for 1.7.0beta. You guys really
touched a lot of stuff for 1.7 (including the groups table itself).
So I can't just assume there aren't new places that need to be
modified. Hopefully doing it the second time won't take as long.

At 08:36 AM 4/6/2010, Randy Kolenko wrote:
>Thanks Joe for the patch.  (you just saved some students a few days of
>fiddling with core)
>
>Well, I guess if this code is there, student proposals for Socnet should
>address using this code as the base to work with.  If the student sees a
>good reason to not use it, the proposal should also address why.
>
>-randy
>
> > Thanks for checking my stuff. And for anyone else using at my patch
> > (and only those using my patch), change line 1057 of lib-security.php
> >          $usergroups = SEC_getUserGroups('grp_owner = 0');

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games
http://www.throwingdice.com

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (6.0.0.19 - 10.004.176).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/