[geeklog-devel] The Geeklog Wiki needs YOUR help!

cordiste cordiste at free.fr
Sat May 9 11:38:04 EDT 2009

Hello everybody,

Good news for the wiki. Just a question, if it is a kind of new start,
why don't we consider migrate to dokuwiki? We have the dokuwiki
plugin, an integration to Geeklog
http://www.geeklog.net/article.php/20090218063636626

Maybe it would be easier to manage contributors and very important
wiki pages would be include in the search function on geeklog.net. You
can see a demo page on http://geeklog.fr/wiki/doku.php/main-page made
with an online converter found on
http://johbuc6.coconia.net/doku.php/mediawiki_to_dokuwiki_converter

Thanks,