[geeklog-devel] RFC: Plugin auto install

cordiste cordiste at free.fr
Thu Jan 8 05:11:39 EST 2009

Hello everyone. I wish you an happy Geeklog year :)

I try to install Geeklog with the last nightly tarball but the install
script don't want to connect to the db.

Message is :"Incorrect database information. Sorry, but the database
information you entered does not appear to be correct. Please go back
and try again."

I checked twice and I can install the Geeklog 1.5.1 stable release
with the same database informations.

::Ben