[geeklog-devel] FCKeditor integration

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Sun Aug 30 21:00:01 EDT 2009

At 08:35 PM 8/30/2009, Euan McKay wrote:
>If filemanagement plugin files were that easy to integrate into
>stories, then there would be no need to enable archives etc. in
>fckeditor. They aren't at the moment, so please don't disable that
>feature totally.

There is the file: autotag for filemgnt. I assume you mean there's no
integration from the user side. If filemgnt had an API that allowed
you to embed controls on any form and associate those uploads with
another object, it would go a long way toward simplifying the
process. I doubt this can be done without meaningful session
management in Geeklog.

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games