[geeklog-devel] Mercurial up and running

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Nov 13 13:10:59 EST 2008

Blaine Lang wrote:

> Deleted my local clone and created a new local repository
> Committed my update and same result - silient commit, no warnings, no
> prompt for password and no change that I can see to the repository.
>
> At this point I am stumped.

Sounds like you're only committing to your local repository but not
pushing back the changes back to our central repository.

If you do a "hg tip", you should see your last commit in your local
repository.

Keep in mind that every commit and update is now a two-step process: hg
commit / hg push and hg pull / hg update.

I forgot that you didn't need to use the GSoC repository, but I would
have hoped you had some time to play with Mercurial anyway.

Btw, where is Aman's code hosted currently? We should also have it in a
Mercurial repository on our server.

bye, Dirk

--
http://www.haun-online.de/