[geeklog-devel] Template Class loading error

Kevin J. Peno kevin at metalaxe.com
Tue May 13 13:01:27 EDT 2008

To add to this, I see why this might have gone unseen before. In the
mysql driver, for instance, you use die for failures, but there is still
checks for verbose logging on the driver. In my driver I used the
logging function instead of die for failures. However, if you were to
turn on verbose logging for the mysql driver (or even randy's mssql
driver), the same error would result. Shouldn't all logging follow the
same methods?

Regards,

Kevin Peno