[geeklog-devel] Release Cycle was: Status of MS SQL support in 1.5.0?

Michael Jervis mjervis at gmail.com
Tue May 13 02:45:02 EDT 2008

>  Yep. Our release cycles are usually pretty long, but I'm half-expecting
>  a 1.5.1 release in the not-too-distant future, as we had to rush a few
>  things in order to try and get 1.5.0 out in time.

I was going to compose a post later (post 26th May) proposing an
official branch for 1.5 maintenance and doing a 6 month release (bug
fixes and VERY minor changes only) and committing to a code freeze for
1.[6|5.2] in say, March with a release in, say, May and trying to
stick to that defined annual cycle to keep the project moving and
alive.

Which I guess I just did (quite badly...)