[geeklog-devel] Plugin version number in configuration

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Sun Jan 20 22:43:30 EST 2008

I agree and thought I pulled that out last time I was working on the
plugin. The install.php for the plugin has it defined because we do not
want to have a plugins config.php and there is no need for a config file
of a different name with just that one variable.

I suggest it be removed as it should not be something the user/admin can
change without doing a proper plugin upgrade.

Blaine