[geeklog-devel] Perception is everything...

Euan McKay info at heatherengineering.com
Wed Apr 9 23:27:44 EDT 2008

I don't think the name is offensive. I just think it is not helping
Geeklog achieve its potential.

As for taglines, I think MovableType's 'publishing platform' is really
good. Very focused.

To copy Joomla! and Ubuntu and go with the Swahili theme, 'thabiti'
means 'secure, strong, reliable, firm, genuine, steadfast'
(http://kamusiproject.org/). Now, would that be any easier to
introduce than 'Geeklog' at a board meeting....? :-)

Some stream-of-consciousness thoughts on taglines below if wanted.

Cheers,

Euan.

POSSIBLE MEMES:
security