[geeklog-devel] 1.5 Staticpage Plugin

Gary Moncrieff garymoncrieff at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 6 12:44:00 EDT 2008

Hi Dirk

If it was designed to work like the php include function, it would mean
users could create basic sites with differnet blocks/layouts depending on
the page in geeklog easily, then they wont need to worry about security or
what not either.

Couple this with the comments now added to staticpage and it could be a very
useful way to handle this.

Regards