[geeklog-devel] Configuration GUI on PHP 4?

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Sun Sep 30 19:47:29 EDT 2007

I thought 1.5 was going to be the break off point of PHP4 support. It
seems like its release will be close to the end-of-life date of PHP4.
Or are you planning for it to be the last Geeklog compatible with
PHP4? Either method works. I just assumed when 1.4.2 became 1.5, it
would also drop PHP4 support. I may have just read something into that.

At 12:51 PM 9/30/2007, Dirk Haun wrote:
>Can anyone confirm that the configuration GUI works on PHP 4?

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games
http://www.throwingdice.com