[geeklog-devel] CSS layout

=MF=Geiss geiss at midnightforce.com
Mon Oct 29 01:02:50 EDT 2007

Hmmm, I have both {left_blocks} and {right_blocks} being called in
header.thtml and the homepage at http://geiss.getmyip.com/gl15/ looks
fine. But when I got to the calendar for instance, it doesn't remove the
right blocks, they still show up.

In the theme functions.php file I have:
$_CONF['left_blocks_in_footer'] = 0;
$_CONF['right_blocks_in_footer'] = 0;

and in the Admin menu, under Configuration/Theme tab/Advanced Settings -
Show Right Blocks? is set to False.

It all seems right, but I must be missing something.

Thoughts?

Thx!

Eric