[geeklog-devel] Bugtracker (was: New GL default theme)

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Nov 27 02:21:57 EST 2007

Heather Engineering wrote:

>But perhaps we should have a serious discussion about infrastructure
>at this point?

About what exactly? All we need now is a bugtracker and we're back in
business.

>There have been issues with the CVS browser as well.

The CVS browser is the least of our worries. It is back at

  <http://project.geeklog.net/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi>

(I've announced that here a while ago). We used the one integrated in
GForge for a while and it was therefore down while there was still hope
that we would get GForge back "soon". But it's not a problem to set up a
separate one, which is what I did now.

bye, Dirk

--
http://www.geeklog.net/