[geeklog-devel] Fwd: Windows Live Writer, now with AtomPub

Oliver Spiesshofer oliver at spiesshofer.com
Wed Nov 7 02:48:18 EST 2007

Ok,

third try, me email does not seem to get through with an attachment.

I entered the site and the username, and then it asks me for the type
since autodiscovery does not work.
Acccording to the link you posted below, that is probably because the
<link rel=”service” type=”application/atomsvc+xml” href=”…” />
is not in my header. Should it be? Do I have to enable the webservices
somewhere? Could not find a switch.

So it asks me for the type and the service doc. The type I chose Atom
and the service doc
http://www.example.com/webservices/atom/index.php
on which I get an error 400 - Bad Request

Oliver