[geeklog-devel] caching template library

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Nov 1 06:34:23 EDT 2007

Mark R. Evans wrote:

>I still believe it brings a very positive feature to Geeklog and should
>strongly be considered for inclusion in the next release.

I'd like to hear some comments, please, from those who initially tried
to speed up or otherwise improve the template class. Mike and Vinny, I
think, did the most work there. Guys, did you have a chance to play with
Joe's changes?

Also, I would be interested to learn what this does differently now than
the approaches that were tried before.

bye, Dirk

--
http://www.geeklog.net/