[geeklog-devel] Configuration option for advanced editor

=MF=Geiss geiss at midnightforce.com
Thu Nov 1 01:06:42 EDT 2007

Got it. Thx. :-)

Interesting though, I don't see it showing up in stories. In the story,
I change the Post Mode from HTML Formatted to Advanced Editor, and no
toolbar appears or input window expand/contract capability.

Also, the issue where the {right_blocks} are not being taken out on
normal pages that only should have a left column and center column are
causing the story input area to overlap the right blocks. Consider this
a bump for that issue. :-)

Finally, the theme menu doesn't increment properly. When you add another
element, it duplicates the last ID number (4 in this case), so if you
enter something it overwrites the previous id's value. If you click Add
Element twice, the first time duplicates the 4 ID, and the second time
increments it to 5 as it should.

Thx!

Eric