[geeklog-devel] GPLv3

Michael Jervis mjervis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 14:21:58 EDT 2007

> - everything below system/classes/syndication is under the ZLIB license

And was written/copyright by me, and I'll quite happily hand over
copyright to the Geeklog project, and you can change the license as
you see fit and are permitted to by the terms of the license it's
under. I only ZLIB'd it rather than the Geeklog license as I used to
use it in a commercial project which has since evaporated.

> MagpieRSS and Snoopy are only used for the MTBlacklist updates. We still
> have them in CVS but we don't ship them (they're not included with
> Geeklog 1.4.1). We should be able to replace them with the RDF feed
> parser and PEAR::HTTP_Request, should that ever become necessary.

Should be trivial to update SpamX to use the syndication engine
geeklog ships with.