[geeklog-devel] [geeklog-cvs] Geeklog-1.x/plugins/links functions.inc, 1.93, 1.94

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Dec 31 13:01:34 EST 2007

Joe Mucchiello wrote:

>There
>should only be one call to stripslashes anywhere in Geeklog and
>that's in COM_stripslashes.

There are also a bunch of legacy situations where content in the
database actually does contain extra slashes that have to be stripped.

Not sure if that's one of them - I'll check these tomorrow. I just
submitted another batch of fixes for lots of missing addslashes all over
the place. There may still be places where they're missing - I'll check
those tomorrow, too.

Enough for today. Happy New Year, etc.

bye, Dirk

--