[geeklog-devel] About the "internal" and Webservices APIs

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Aug 11 04:25:27 EDT 2007

Oliver Spiesshofer wrote:

>This sounds like another application of templates. Of course, one could
>save the HTML as a textfile somewhere, but a template would be better.

I would assume that is just something that sits on top of
PLG_invokeService? Actually, it's something that could be done on the
(webservice) client side - apply the template locally before sending the
formatted story to your Geeklog site.

bye, Dirk

--
Geeklog Day at FrOSCon: August 25, 2007 - See you there!
http://www.geeklog.net/article.php/geeklog-day-at-froscon