[geeklog-devel] Goodbye "SpamX" then?

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Apr 5 16:49:19 EDT 2005

On a more serious note, I would explain that we are an open source group
with no formal business organization and that our tool is not directly
related to nor competes with their product.  I would point out Justin's
email about prior work (though he's right...it holds no water) and then
I would finish it up by noting that we would be willing to change the
name but that we won't have nice things to say about him nor his company
because of this (free speech is great).

And, no, I'm not above name calling.

--Tony