[geeklog-devel] FileMgmt Comments (1.3.10rc1)

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 09:36:57 EDT 2004

http://www.geeklog.net/comment.php?cid=12219&type=article&mode=view

Looks like there are some problems with the comment code code and
plugins.  I don't have filemgmt installed on any of my test sites, nor
I have I ever looked at its code.  Anyone want to work with me to get
these issues resolved (presumably someone with filemgmt experience)?

Alternatively if I could get access to geeklog.net via ssh so I can
look at the comments table, check out the error.log and examine the
source I should be able to take care of this myself.

Thanks,
Vinny