[geeklog-devel] Comment Speed Improvement

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed Mar 31 00:56:53 EST 2004

Spell checker is basically ready to go with some rigorous testing.
Again, it is important to note that aspell doesn't like words with
single quotes (e.g. don't, won't, can't, we'll, etc).  However, despite
this I think the feature is useful and, as is typical with most of our
features, it can be turned off.

I'll see if I can't get the code into CVS in short order.  Keep in mind
the spell checking will only be done for stories and comments since
there is an existing preview option that makes integration easier.  For
future release we'll have to talk about how we might want to add it to
things like links, events, etc which don't have a preview concept.

--Tony