[geeklog-devel] Documentation

Tom Willett tomw at pigstye.net
Tue Jun 29 12:11:32 EDT 2004

Blaine,

Uploads are easy.  If you signup and log in a upload link appears -- the
upload is pretty sophisticated and I locked down the upload directory
permissions (only png, ogg, jpeg, jpg, gif and nothing will execute even if
it gets in there).

After you upload your picture, you just refer to it by name and its
inserted.  You insert a page by refering to it.  Typical wiki stuff.

I will try to find your outline -- it has to be better than my simple
attempt.

--
Tom Willett
tomw at pigstye.net