[geeklog-devel] Search result...

Simon Lord slord at marelina.com
Thu Jul 15 09:42:21 EDT 2004

Does anyone have the code which displays the search results in Geeklog
as they do on macfixit.com?  I like the fact that it grabs a few lines
of the result in question etc.  macosxhints.com uses the same
formatting so I'm assuming this is a hack/edit being passed around from
one site admin to another and not actually in CVS.  A link to the
desirable search result *formatting* I'm looking for is below.

http://www.macfixit.com/search.php?
query=Transmit&mode=search&type=stories&keyType=all&platform=Mac+OSX

Sincerely,
Simon