[geeklog-devel] The first 1.3.9rc1 bugs are in ...

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Feb 18 13:43:16 EST 2004

I'm a bit short on time this week, so I try to delegate as much as
possible ;-)

Next person on my list: Blaine.

I've received a report from someone who has a lot of blocks on his site.
Apparantly, since the new block list code will number them in steps of
10, it will eventually come up with block order numbers in the 300s. But
Geeklog only allows order numbers up to 255.

I'd prefer a solution that doesn't require theme and database changes,
but if that's not possible or would require too much work, then so be it ...

bye, Dirk

--
http://www.haun-online.de/
http://mypod.de/