[geeklog-devel] Simon or a replace of?

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Tue Dec 21 15:00:29 EST 2004

Tony,

I've been using some of the CSS standards that Simon and I came up with and
have been refining them as part of my plugin development over the past year.
More specifically, I have published the recommendations to the
geeklog-modules list a few weeks back.

My present work on a new Forum Plugin version will in fact be able to use
one set of templates and just use the CSS for themeing. This will work
unless someone needs to modify a template file for one theme only. But most
sites actually only use one theme.

Simon has a much larger list of CSS declaration standards that were being
developed as part of a new GL Theme project we were working on. This can be
the base of the discussions and planning for GL2. Simon wanted to out
toghether a design guide I believe.

Blaine