[geeklog-devel] PluginInterface

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 23:44:37 EST 2004

Tony ,

Sorry I didn't talk to you about this a bit more.  I built the plugin
interface so that it could be called statically.  As far as I could
determine all the methods in the interface should be able to be called
without instantiating an object.

So I definitely think you're on the right track with this.

-Vinny