[geeklog-devel] MVCnPHP

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Dec 14 13:03:47 EST 2004

FYI, I have just updated the MVCnPHP package on my local machine to use
the new namespace concept I mentioned yesterday.  I'm also going to make
a PEAR package out of it (though, it will not be in PEAR).  This should
make it infinitely easier for developers on GL2 to install/upgrade.

There were some other minor changes I made such as string the .class.php
out of the file names (since nearly all PHP5 files will be classes) and
I refactored the code a bit.

Fire off any questions if you have any.  Otherwise I'll post a notice
when the PEAR packaage is ready.

--Tony