[geeklog-devel] Javascript menu

Simon Lord slord at marelina.com
Tue Aug 17 21:55:32 EDT 2004

I was fortunate to come across the following script via a buddy.  It
has to be the smallest javascript code and css I've ever seen
supporting a wickedly cool hierarchical menu system.

I spent the day making new icons for it and totally rewriting the css
so it looks better.  If any genius here thinks they can tie it into the
Topics block then please send me your hack.  Ideally the topic name
would be the main link with the story names being the items with the
menu.  I have a hardcoded version working here:

http://www.karbonized.com/dmx/

Hopefully the file (9k) is attached below...