[geeklog-devel] Server update

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Sun Apr 4 23:27:19 EDT 2004

Ok, moved everything to the improved server so you should notice some
difference.  I had to reset all your accounts for CVS so you should have
en email in your inbox with your new username pw.  In case you had
something on the old server, it's ip is 192.168.1.4 and your accounts
are still active.  You have until the end of tomorrow to get everything
you want off that box.  Also I'm sure anonymous CVS is broken but I will
get that nailed down tomorrow at some point.

--Tony