[geeklog-devel] [Fwd: Geeklog]

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed Nov 5 09:17:19 EST 2003

Guys, check this message.  The long and short of it is they will be able
to give us a couple of resources to help with Geeklog.  Obviously their
focus will be on their immediate needs but where we can we should get
them involved in our efforts.  Dirk, naturally you are still the man
with 1.3.x so if you have a wish list for the next GL release we should
dust it off and be ready to assign tasks.

I'll forward our conversations prior to this message to keep you guys
up-to-date.

--Tony