[geeklog-devel] Merge Display and Comment Preferences?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Jan 17 10:48:07 EST 2003

I'm in the process of moving the hard-coded HTML for the preferences and
account information to template files (see CVS).

Would anyone be upset if I merged the Display and the Comment
Preferences? The latter is one block (with 3 options) only anyway. In
addition, we could then rename the rather mis-named "Display Preferences"
to just "Preferences" and could save one entry in the User Functions
block (which can become a bit crowded, now that several plugins have
started using it).

Comments?

bye, Dirk

--