[geeklog-devel] OpenSource DB modeling tool

dwight at trumbower.com dwight at trumbower.com
Tue Dec 16 12:12:17 EST 2003

> I saw it noted in my recent copy of PHP Architect.

It has been purchased by MySQL AB, so future support and development
should be good. It would really be nice if it supported ddl creation for
other DBs. Maybe MySQL AB will see the advantage of this.

> I was not too impressed!

I looked at Xaraya a while back and had a heck of time trying to install.

I'm glad he basis his opinions on Bug Track. Probably could get a few
people posting bugs about Xaraya and see how well he feels. :)