[BwayDems] Important Opportunity for Civic Engagement - Survey Closing on 2/18

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 10:27:59 EST 2022

No images? Click here
<https://columbiauniversity.cmail19.com/t/t-e-qlkjta-jljtijydhi-d/>
<https://columbiauniversity.cmail19.com/t/t-l-qlkjta-jljtijydhi-r/>

Tell the New Mayor What's Important to You and Your Community

Dear Friend,

I am writing to ask you to be part of the New York City civic conversation
by taking the Communities Speak survey here
<https://columbiauniversity.cmail19.com/t/t-l-qlkjta-jljtijydhi-y/>. *The
survey will close this round on Friday, February 18th.* This is an
important opportunity to make a difference in the direction our city will
take as Mayor Adams begins his term.
Communities Speak is a project developed by Columbia University researchers
working with community-based organizations and New York City officials to
ensure that the City can develop policy that actually responds to the needs
of all New Yorkers, especially those in high needs communities. As the city
continues to deal with the economic, social and health impacts of the
COVID-19 pandemic, it is critical that our new mayor have data that
reflects the problems New Yorkers are dealing with and that all communities
 have a voice in how the City spends its resources. This survey ensures
that *ALL* New Yorkers from every neighborhood in the city will have a
voice in helping the mayor set priorities for the City and that policy will
reflect those needs.
Please take the Communities Speak survey, which can be found here
<https://columbiauniversity.cmail19.com/t/t-l-qlkjta-jljtijydhi-j/>. It
will only take you 10 minutes. And please share the link with anyone you
know who lives in New York City and cares about our future. We need to make
sure all New Yorkers are represented. The survey is completely anonymous
and the results will be shared in published policy briefs and with our
community and government partners.
For more information, please visit our website
<https://columbiauniversity.cmail19.com/t/t-l-qlkjta-jljtijydhi-t/>, or
reach out to the team at communitiesspeak at columbia.edu with any questions.

Warm regards,
*Ester Fuchs*,
Professor of International and Public Affairs
And the Communities Speak Team

Take the survey here
<https://columbiauniversity.cmail19.com/t/t-l-qlkjta-jljtijydhi-i/>

Communities Speak