[BwayDems] FINAL VOTER REGISTRATION TRAINING SESSION AND PHILADELPHIA TRIP

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 15:12:29 EST 2022

WELCOME TO GO BLUE 2022!

WHAT CAN YOU DO TO CREATE SIGNIFICANT CHANGE AND HELP US SAVE DEMOCRACY?

JOIN US FOR A TRAINING SESSION

AND

DAY TRIP TO PHILADELPHIA TO REGISTER VOTERS

WHAT: Voter Registration Training Session

WHEN: Sunday, February 6 from 4:30pm-5:30pm OR Tuesday, February 8 from
7:00pm-8:00pm

AND THEN …

WE TRAVEL TO PHILADELPHIA TO PUT OUR LEARNING INTO ACTION!

WHAT:  Voter Registration and Engagement

WHEN: Saturday, February 12 with a rain/cold date of Sunday, February 13

 Register for Training Session HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2BHkF_ehzfmE5KEQ7TI0aq2HrgNNlP3zEFaNminCp_zRcKw/viewform>

Register to Travel to Philadelphia HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1q53an81SJDRzXHudYkTCU7scFaRXYtulf6hzwyrT_hM/edit>

Resources Provided by Field Team 6 <https://www.fieldteam6.org/>

Questions?

Email us at goblueuws at gmail.com

Who Are We?

We are neighbors and friends who are committed to helping Democrats get
elected to local, state, and national offices.   Most of us live on the
Upper West Side in New York City and we seek to enlist other like-minded
volunteers to help keep, or turn, as many elected positions Blue as
possible.

What Do We Do?

We partner with a variety of grassroots organizations and campaigns to help
register voters, help voters with mail-in balloting, and get out the vote.
We canvass in person and by phone, and we write letters and postcards about
registration and voting.   Organizations and campaigns we have supported in
the past include:

   -

   TurnPABlue
   -

   FieldTeam6
   -

   Reclaim Our Vote / Center for Common Ground
   -

   Max Rose for NY11 (Staten Island and South Brooklyn)

When Do We Campaign?

Now!  The sooner we start, the better.  Much of our voter registration
activities, canvassing, and letter-writing occur on the weekends, although
the closer we get to election days, we find opportunities to campaign
during the week, both in the evening and during the day.

Where Do We Campaign?

In 2022, we will focus most intensely on the elections in the state of
Pennsylvania.

Why Do We Campaign?

We believe there is an urgent need to restore and enhance fair
representation for all residents in our communities.  We believe that
nothing short of the future of democracy is at stake and that we must do
all that we can to push back against the Trump-led Republicans who strive
to make our country less democratic.