[BwayDems] Endorsements & Early Voting Information

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Sat Oct 23 20:21:12 EDT 2021

Vote for Democrats!

Early Voting is October 23 - 31 (seebelow)

Election Day is Tuesday November 2

Eric Adams - Mayor

Jumaane Williams - Public Advocate

Brad Lander - Comptroller

Alvin Bragg - Manhattan DA

Mark Levine - Borough President

Cordell Cleare - State Senate (District 30)

Gale Brewer - City Council (District 6)

Shaun Abreu - City Council (District 7)

Hasa Kingo - Civil Court Judge

 Vote Yes On All Five Ballot Proposals! !
OurLocal Candidates
ForCity Council:

GaleBrewer (District 6) As Manhattan BP, Gale has led the way oncreating more affordable housing, fighting for sensible development, andsupporting small businesses across the borough. In her earlier tenure as City Council Member forDistrict 6, she helped pass Paid Sick Leave for hourly workers and helped leadthe fight against racial injustice, passing the Fair Chance Act to tacklediscrimination in hiring.

ShaunAbreu (District 7) Born and raised in Washington Heights and theUpper West Side by working-class, immigrant parents, Shaun Abreu knows theissues our families face because he’s experienced them firsthand. Seeing hisfamily evicted from their home as a child, Shaun was inspired to become atenants’ rights attorney. A graduate of Columbia College and Tulane Law School,he has spent years advocating for our community, and he’ll keep fighting for usin City Hall.

ForState Senate, District 30 (Special Election):

CordellCleare isthe ideal candidate to succeed Brian Benjamin, who became our new LieutenantGovernor. As a single mom whose own children were exposed to lead paint, shetook on the big landlords and helped pass the Childhood Lead PoisoningPrevention Act. She’s fighting to make our neighborhoods safer by combating gunviolence, ending racial disparities, and reforming criminal justice. Cordelllives in Harlem, she’s worked for the Upper West Side, and she has the skillsand the passion to be a great champion for our diverse district.

Early voting hours:

November 2021 General

Voting Hours

Saturday, October 23, 2021

8am to 5pm

Sunday, October 24, 2021

8am to 5pm

Monday, October 25, 2021

7am to 4pm

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

10am to 8pm

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

10am to 8pm

Thursday, October 28, 2021

10am to 8pm

Friday, October 29, 2021

7am to 4pm

Saturday, October 30, 2021

8am to 5pm

Sunday, October 31, 2021

8am to 4pm

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

6am to 9pm

Earlyvoting sites (https://findmypollsite.vote.nyc/):

Site Name

Address

The Forum, Columbia University

605 West 125th Street (West of Broadway)

Storefront (former CitiBank)

2872 Broadway (Between 111th & 112th Streets)

Wadleigh High School

215 West 114th Street

(gym door, between Frederick Douglas &

Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Boulevards)

West Side High School

140 West 102th Street

(through the pathway on 101st Street in the back

of the school, between Amsterdam & Columbus)

Broadway Democrats isthe official Democratic club in the 69th Assembly District, Part C, whichcovers Morningside Heights and parts of Manhattan Valley and the Upper WestSide. We are dedicated to electing progressive candidates and advocating forour community. Join Us!

The Broadway Democrats

* Joe Nunley, President *

* Curtis Arluck & Paula Diamond-Román, DistrictLeaders *

Email: districtleaders at broadwaydemocrats.org
Website: www.BroadwayDemocrats.org