[BwayDems] Club Business Update for Meeting This Thursday May 20

Broadway Democrats broadway.dems at gmail.com
Sun May 16 21:05:34 EDT 2021

Dear Broadway Democrats,

At our upcoming club meeting on Thursday, May 20th at 7:00pm, we have a
couple of vacancies and one endorsement that we need to vote on. We'll vote
with a "show of hands" at the meeting so you don't need to use any special
voting software. Please register for the May meeting here:
Welcome! You are invited to join a meeting: May Forum. After registering,
you will receive a confirmation email about joining the meeting.
<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMvde-hrz8oG9T3Bfy1qYFBbRgdbSVhRG3r>

Bob Liff, our current Corresponding Secretary has resigned. Meika
Mustrangi, a current member of our Steering Committee, has expressed
interest in the position. If there is a vacancy on the Steering Committee
because the Corresponding Secretary's position has been filled by
a Steering Committee member, Liam Elkind has expressed interest in being on
the Steering Committee. If there is anyone else who is interested in
running for Corresponding Secretary or being on the Steering Committee, you
can email me at president at broadwaydemocrats.org

In addition, we didn't officially endorse for Civil
Court Judge (5th District) at our February endorsement vote because there
was no indication, at the time, that there was more than one candidate. It
turns out that there are two candidates, and we'll need to endorse. If you
have any questions regarding this, please email Curtis & Paula at
districtleaders at broadwaydemocrats.org

Also, if you have any question about your eligibility to vote, if you've
attended one of the past nine meetings and are up-to-date on your dues,
please email correspondingsecretary at broadwaydemocrats.org

Looking forward to seeing all of you at this week's meeting!

Thank you,
Heather Ducharme
President, Broadway Democrats