[BwayDems] TODAY For the People Act Rally - Monday, June 28th 6pm - 96th and Broadway

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Mon Jun 28 14:37:01 EDT 2021

Please join MoveOn/Indivisible at a rally in support of the For the People Act, defending citizens' ability to vote and have their votes counted. We're calling on Sen. Schumer to be bold, creative and strategic in getting the For the People Act passed in the Senate. They'll have chants, bring your own signs. Come have your voices heard.
If you can't make the rally today, email the Bway Dems' Racial Justice Action Committee at  racialjustice at broadwaydemocrats.org to talk about further action.
Paula & Luis

P.S. Sorry about the last minute notice but we just found out ourselves.