[BwayDems] Final Campaign Days: Join Us!

curtisdems at aol.com curtisdems at aol.com
Fri Jun 18 14:56:28 EDT 2021

Poll Site Tables
Saturday, June 19, 9 AM - 5 PM (polls are open from 8 AM - 5 PM) 2672 Broadway (near 112th) Early Voting SiteSunday, June 20, 9 AM - 4 PM (polls are open from 8 AM - 4 PM) 2672 Broadway (formerly Citibank) Early Voting Site

Election Day Table
Tuesday, June 22, 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM (polls are open from 6 AM - 9 PM) PS 165, 234 West 109th St.
Especially for the Early Voting days, our table will always be there, but we may not be there every minute, so please let us know when you can come, so we can make sure you have our campaign literature. This is especially true for Sunday afternoon: it's Fathers Day!

Join Us in Supporting Broadway Democrats Endorsed Candidates. We have a beautiful palm card with all our candidates, and also have individual campaign literature for each candidate.
Mayor Scott Stringer     Public Advocate Jumanne Williams      Comptroller Brian Benjamin
Borough President Mark Levine       District Attorney  Alvin Bragg
City Council District 6 Gale Brewer     City Council District 7 Dan Cohen     Civil Court Judge District 5 Hasa Kingo
Judicial Convention Delegates Vote For All 18 Candidates in the Second Group. The first name in our Group is Alan Flacks

Ranked Choice Voting
 Broadway Democrats made no formal ranked choice voting endorsements. But we will have information about ranked choice voting at our tables, and we urge you to rank your choices, especially in the races with lots of candidates. Even if your first choice doesn't win, you can still help pick the winner!

To volunteer, email Curtis Arluck, curtisdems at aol.com