[BwayDems] Fwd: SUNDAY JUNE 20TH MARCH FOR BROADWAY DEMOCRATS ENDORSED CANDIDATES 4 PM

curtisdems at aol.com curtisdems at aol.com
Wed Jun 16 09:36:27 EDT 2021

Zoila Marte and I will be spearheading a march from 107th Street and Amsterdamup Amsterdam Avenue to 125th Street this coming Sunday, June 20th. We will meet outside200 West 107th Street at 4 pm. (the SW corner of Amsterdam.)  You can join us on 125th Streetif you prefer.    IT WILL BE FUN.  HOPE TO SEE YOU.   JOE NUNLEY

--
Joe Paradise
King Lear Enterprise LLC

jpfound at gmail.comwww.joeparadisestudio.com

☎ ny +1 212 316 2963

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION:

This message is intended only for the use of the party to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. Unauthorized use, disclosure or reproduction is strictly
prohibited, and unlawful. You should not use, copy, disseminate or
distribute it for any purpose, or otherwise disclose its contents to
any other person. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
the message and notify us immediately by return email.