[BwayDems] Join us tomorrow for Broadway Dems 2021 Endorsement Meeting

Broadway Democrats broadway.dems at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 19:11:02 EST 2021

Manhattan Borough President Candidates & 2021 Endorsements
*Invited Speakers*
Benjamin Kallos
Brad Hoylman
Elizabeth Caputo
Kimberly Watkins
Lindsey Boylan
Mark Levine

Thursday, February 11 7:00pm - 9:00pm

*You must register before the meeting.*Register here:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUkfu-upzwrGtZVyg9jdHjjZr9SSq7flVsu

This Thursday, February 11th, from 7:00-7:45pm we’ll be hearing from the
Manhattan Borough President candidates, and from 7:45-9:00pm we’ll be
discussing all the candidates we’ve heard from in the last couple of
months. Since we aren’t meeting in person, *dues must be paid beforehand* and
voting will be electronic for the most part. Voting will open at 7:00pm on
February 11th and close at 9:00pm on February 13th.

We will be voting electronically. You will receive a link in your inbox
that will allow you to access your ballot. Make sure to check your
spam/junk folder if you are unable to find it. If you do not receive a
link, please email or call Paula Diamond Román (contact info below).

If you can’t vote electronically, contact District Leaders Paula Diamond
Román & Curtis Arluck at *districtleaders at broadwaydemocrats.org
<districtleaders at broadwaydemocrats.org>* or call Paula at *917-757-6058 *to
make arrangements for a paper ballot. If you’re unclear whether you’ve
attended one of the previous nine monthly public meetings or any of the
other rules, also please feel free to contact us as well.

*Eligibility to Vote in Club Elections*

To vote in club elections (endorsements, elections of officers, judicial
convention, amendments), you must be an eligible, voting member of the
Broadway Democrats.

   - You must live in the 69th Assembly District, or an area that used to
   be in the 69th AD before redistricting.
   - You can’t have voted in any other club for the 2021 races.
   - You must have attended at least one of the monthly public/virtual
   meetings between January 2020 and January 2021.
   -  You must be up to date with your membership dues. Dues are $25;
   senior/low-income dues are $10. Dues can be paid two ways. 1) Checks can be
   mailed to Luis Román, c/o Broadway Democrats, 120 West 109th Street #3E,
   New York, NY 10025 or left with Curtis’ doorman at 545 West 111th Street.
   Please call Paula if you pay your dues by check. 2) Dues can also be paid
   through Paypal using your account or your credit card on our website. Click
   on http://www.broadwaydemocrats.org/pay-your-annual-dues.html . When you
   pay your dues, please include your email address and telephone number.