[BwayDems] Broadway Democrats February Newsletter

Heather Ducharme heatherducharme15 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 18:52:19 EST 2021

Here's the February Newsletter of the Broadway Democrats. Inside:

   - An announcement about our February meeting where we will hear from
   candidates for Manhattan Borough President & vote for endorsements for the
   offices of City Council, Manhattan District Attorney, Manhattan Borough
   President, Comptroller, Public Advocate, and Mayor
   - An introductory message from Broadway Democrats newly elected
   President Heather Ducharme
   - An article from District Leader Curtis Arluck on the beginning days of
   the Biden-Harris Administration and thoughts on our upcoming endorsement
   meeting
   - A survey from the Solid Waste Advisory Board asking for your feedback your
   and thoughts on composting by Katie Hanner
   - Announcement about February's Book Club Meeting by Heather Ducharme
   - Information regarding voting eligibility and voting procedures for our
   endorsement meeting next week.

*To vote in our endorsement meeting next week, you must be an eligible,
voting member of the Broadway Democrats AND you must be up to date with
your membership dues. More information on this is provided in the last
section of the newsletter.*