[BwayDems] Upcoming Events

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Sun Apr 11 23:33:44 EDT 2021

Racial Justice CommitteeApril 15, 2021 07:00 PMPlease join us at the inaugural meeting of the Racial Justice Committee formed to address the systematic and institutionalized inequities underscored by the horrifying and heartbreaking activities of the last year, including the murder of George Floyd by a policeman, the recent voter suppression laws passed in Georgia, and the increase in violence against the Asian community. We'll discuss the mission of this committee and potential, specific actions that the committee can plan and organize.
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwoduigqjojGdXDZoyQuxDd1Vqdb2fynE_3For more info, email racialjusticecommittee at broadwaydemocrats.org

 April Book Club MeetingApril 20, 2021 07:00 PMTo honor Autism Awareness Month, the Book Club is reading Mark Haddon's "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time," a mystery with an amateur detective with Asperger's Syndrome. You don't HAVE to have read the whole book. At the end of the meeting, chose May's book so bring some suggestions for non-fictions books. (P.S. Among other things, May is Asian American month and includes World Press Freedom Day, I Love a Tree Day, and Nurses' Week.)Register in advance for this meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwrc-GhrjsjHtWBbQMbe_t-GqyYFXhBXHTRFor more info, email president at broadwaydemocrats.org

May Forum May 13, 2021 07:00 PMTopic TBARegister in advance for this meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMvde-hrz8oG9T3Bfy1qYFBbRgdbSVhRG3rFor more info, email president at broadwaydemocrats.org

And, lastly, we invite you to visit our new website to comment http://www.broadwaydemocrats.org/index.html Take a look, make a comment, join the club . . .For more info, email  technologycommittee at broadwaydemocrats.org