[BwayDems] Broadway Democrats October newsletter and forum announcement

Gretchen Borges gborges370 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 21:35:42 EDT 2020

Here's this month's edition of the Broadway Democrats Newsletter. Inside
you'll find:

· District Leader Curtis Arluck on our responsibility to VOTE

· President Amy Porter on recent and upcoming club activities to support
the Biden/Harris ticket;

· Meika Mustrangi and Mary Peppito (Go Blue 2020) on campaign activities

· A pull out with key Information on *EARLY VOTING*

Information about our Zoom forum on Thursday, 10/8 at 7:00:

*What Can You DO?*

*A presentation by the*

*Broadway Dem Go Blue 2020 Committee*

*Mary Peppito & Meika A. Mustrangi*

Enjoy, learn, and join in! And remember, you can find this and past issues
of the Broadway Democrats newsletter (and much more!) online at
broadwaydemocrats.org.

Thanks,

Gretchen Borges

Newsletter editor